It is often said that women spend 15 minutes on their makeup almost every morning on average. That means 1.75 hours (105 minutes) per week, 7 hours (420 minutes) per month and 84 hours (5,040 minutes) per year! Time is money, yes it is. And yes, you might take more time than above if you do multi-step skincare routine. For time-saving and lazy girls, Saborino might be the brand that you’ve been looking for!
The name ‘Saborino’ was based on the word “saboru” in Japanese which means to skip class and this is exactly how the Japanese beauty brand works! Combining the best ingredients (explain these below in this article), Saborino has created products that will make your skin routine quicker and easier!
Amongst Saborino’s best selling products are the morning face sheet masks and the night face sheet masks. What makes these face masks unique is that you don’t need any other skincare products. It is an all-in-1 moisturizing face mask that includes toner, serum, moisturizer milk, and moisturizer cream. It helps soften and deeply replenish your skin’s moisture while it clears away dead skin cells.
As you can see below, we have 7 types of morning face mask sheets, 2 types of nighttime facial sheets, and 3 types of all-in-one shampoo.
１.The morning face mask sheets
- SABORINO Morning Care 3-In-1 Face Mask (Fruity-Herbal)
- SABORINO Morning Care 3-In-1 Face Mask (Mix Berry)
- SABORINO Morning Care 3-In-1 Face Mask (Lemon Peel)
- SABORINO Morning Care 3-In-1 Face Mask (Kiwi & Yoghurt)
- SABORINO Morning Care 3-In-1 Fase Mask (Blue Orange)
- SABORINO Morning Care 3-In-1 Fase Mask (White Strawberry)
The morning face mask sheets prep your face for the day and makes your skin feel fresh. The most popular version is fruit & herb which ranked number 2 as the best facial for the @cosme beauty awards. Saborino is a 3-in-1 face mask from cleansing, toning, and primer (base) for a fresh start in the morning. It helps tighten your pores while also moisturizing your skin. Leave it on for 1 minute for a convenient and quick start to your morning routine.
It contains a lot of ingredients such as:
- Glycerin (good for dry skin)
- Butylene Glycol (good for dry skin)
- Ascorbyl Glucoside (brightening)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract
- Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract(good for dry skin)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) Leaf Oil (acne-fighting)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Hyaluronate (promotes wound healing and good for dry skin)
- Soluble Collagen
- Citric Acid (anti-aging),
- Menthol (good for oily skin)
- Ethylparaben (paraben)
- Methylparaben (paraben) etc.
As you can see from these ingredients above, I would say this facial mask works well as a facial treatment for dry or sensitive skin, not so well for oily skin.
2.The night time facial sheets
The Saborino night time facial sheets only come in 2 variations: the popular chamomile & orange and the figs & berries for extra moisture. It has a very pleasant and calming scent. The overnight masks have a 5-in-1 formula including lotions, milky lotions, beauty serums, facial creams, and night packs. Same goes for these facial sheets: just apply it for 60 seconds and you’re ready to go to bed!
- SABORINO Treatment In Shampoo (Smooth)
- SABORINO Treatment In Shampoo (Moist)
- SABORINO Treatment In Shampoo (Rich Moist)
This is a 5 in 1 shampoo with fruity fragrances that allow: Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment, Scalp care, and Quick drying.
This easy to use product promotes a frizz-free, manageable hair with a silky finish. Contains a lot of organic ingredients such as:
- Orange Oil
- Rose Hip Oil
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil
- Rosemary Leaf Oil
- Jojoba Seed Oil etc.
With ingredients that promote shiny hair, it repairs the hair from within and improves the cuticle conditions. Thanks to free of silicon sodium Laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, and artificial colorants, it will not damage the scalp.
What do you think about Saborino’s products, are you a lazy girl and is this just what you need or do you prefer a more elaborate skincare routine? Let us know in the comments below!